Relax

Let all your restlessness be more reason to come to Me. It signals your need for Me and My affection. Just as when you stub your toe, the pain tells your brain that there is a need, so the restlessness in your heart is an indication of your need. 

Don't worry about what you don't understand. Don't wait to have it all figured out before you'll rest in Me. Rest even while you are questioning. Let Me move you past this season of worry and fretting and fixing and making things happen and being the one in charge and making the plans. Take a back seat and let Me steer this ship. What grand adventures ahead! But you must let Me steer. Only I know where we're going.  

Let's pull up the anchor and release the sails! Let's leave this old place behind that you have lived in. You'll never find happiness or peace dwelling there. Come away with Me, My love, and sail the ocean blue. Let the wind hit your face. Take in the salty air and let the breeze blow your hair. Relax in Me. I'm such a good Father. I'm taking care of you. I got this. I really do. No more striving. I love you and I'm doing great things for you.




*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts