Every Corner, Every Place

My love, start each day dwelling on the goodness of God. For I Am always good. Let that be your starting point, your launching pad for each day. Dwell on things that are true. And my loving-kindness for you is true! 

I Am ready and able to help you everyday. There's nothing I won't come along side of you for as you stay inside My will for you. 

Avoid unnecessary climbing in your own strength. Keep leaning back on Me and I'll be the muscle you need...the strength, the push, the clarity, the focus, the purpose.

Learn how to lean on Me throughout your day. When you feel those moments that you want to gain control, those are the moments to throw yourself back onto Me. I'm teaching you how to humbly walk with your God - listening for Me every step of the way. I'm looking to make a lifestyle change for you. And I know it's an adjustment. But I want you to start getting used to hearing Me and responding to Me all day long. I'm the God of your whole day. I love you and I want to keep showing Myself to you all day long and reassuring you that I'm right here. I'm right here, darling. You're never on your own in any decision you make. You're never carrying this thing by yourself. I'm your good Daddy. 

Where can you go that My Spirit can not assist you? Where is it impossible for My Spirit to penetrate? No where! And this is where people limit Me. They say, "God can't come in and breakthrough there. God can't change this, or that. God can do this and this...but not that." My darling, I Am showing you that My Spirit is looking to move in every corner of every place. He wants to breakthrough into places that have been shut up, places where people have believed He could never go or touch or change. Places where people have found themselves stuck because of it. They're stuck because they have believed that I can't help them there or change things.

Start believing me for CHANGE! Look at the places you have said in your own life, "God can't come here or here." Or "He won't come here or shouldn't come here..." Start to pick up the "items in your home" that you manage and say, "Do I believe God can and will help me with even this?" I'm telling you, YES! I can! I can! And I will! I'm ready to do great things and I can touch every place!



*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts