Party Planner, Not Taskmaster

I no longer want you to see Me as a taskmaster. I have never laid burdens on you. My kingdom is misrepresented by people who think they know Me, but they don't. They tell others that My kingdom requires hard labor -not laboring with My Spirit, but laboring in their own strength. 

I want you to see Me as a party planner. Yes. A party planner does all the arranging and the guests show up. More than anything, I just want you to show up at the party. I just want you there. I just want My beloved there. You're so special and it's so important to Me that you are close to Me and accompanying Me on this journey. I'm not asking anything else from you, so you can relax and let me do the hard work. Esther showed up and because she was willing to be in position, I was able to speak through her. You are in the same place as her. She showed up looking beautiful and the world was never the same.


*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts