What Are You Wearing?

Words are clothing that people wear. They hold onto them like a garment, they take them as their own. This is why it is so hard to convince people who have been verbally abused that they are loved. They have taken those words and have put them on themselves like a sweater or piece of jewelry. They find their identity in those clothes.

But just as they can put on lies, so they can put on truth. What's easier - to take clothes off or put them on? Shedding them is easier! So it is with My Spirit. My Spirit can wash away the filth and the rags in an instant! So don't believe the lies that say it's so hard to change the mind of a man in rags. Instead say, "With God, all things are possible and with God I am victorious!"

So put on Christ. Wear Him as a robe. Come and let Me show you how to wear these clothes of righteousness - for they are not heavy! My burden is light. And I will show you what it is like to wear your true identity.


*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts