Nothing Holding You Back

Your family line does not define you. You have been grafted into the new family line - a line of kings and queens, a royal priesthood.  You are no longer under the generational things that you were born into because you have been born again into the Kingdom of God and you are even now seated in heavenly places, realms. 

You don't succumb to any of that old stuff anymore. So don't point to your ancestors and say, "Well, I can't because they didn't." That is a 'stuck mentality'. Now you can look at your new lineage and say, "With Christ, all things are possible." You are under a new banner, a new covenant. All the old is past away! The new has come! So start seeing yourself the way I see you, My kings and queens! There is nothing holding you down or back anymore. Man can not dictate things for My children. I Am the Father and I Am the One that gives the nod to all things in your life. 

So no more complaining and saying no to things. No more making up excuses. Those excuses are all based on lies and not your true identity and the reality found in Christ. I Am your Shepherd and I will lead you. Follow ME! 




*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts