Watch! I Will Do It!

Watch Me move in the unlikely.
Watch Me flourish the ones who are on the fringes.
Watch Me gather those far away, set up those who are displaced.
Watch Me gather the flocks, the sheep from the fray.

Watch as I make My move on history.
Watch as I take what is now unseen
and make it so obvious, even the blind man will see!

Watch as I move boulders, you know, 
the big ones that are in the way,
and roll them over onto the wicked
as they becomes their own graves!
Oh they will not flourish. NO!
It's not for them to shine.
They have only set the scene 
for MY takeover is divine!
I will use all their efforts and money and talents
and give them to the righteous 
to spend and flourish!

I'm just this clever and I'm just so good.
The nations will see Me and be AMAZED 
and come under my hood.

Comments

Popular Posts