Unspoken Treasures!

Treasures unspoken because nobody knows.
Hidden beneath, centuries ago.

Did you know I like treasure? And I like to hide it, too!
I bury it deep inside the earth and in my earthly vessels, too.

I hide them so no one else can take them.
I hide them so the world can never steal.
I reserve the right to spend them.
It's My treasure for My people. 
It's Mine and Mine alone to do with as I feel.

The coin inside the fish's mouth was just one of many places.
I have also hidden water in rocks and the manna in the morning dew.
Where did it all come from?? This is the mystery for you!

See, I have things hidden, resources out of sight!
Don't believe Me? Then you must come closer to get it right.

See, I have always been the God of invisible things!
But only invisible until I make it plain for you to see!
Just because your eyes can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there.
This is why you can trust Me to even pull things 'out of thin air.'

You can believe Me for things you do not see
because your heart will know it clearly, plainly.
It's not visible to the human eye
but no treasure is until it's revealed and released from its disguise!

hahaha! I have hidden things! MANY THINGS! 
Inside the earth and in you!
I am delighted to explain this to those who will listen, 
no matter how few. No matter how few!

Come and I'll tell where these treasures are hidden!
I'll give you eyes to see, so you can take your fair portion.

I'm not holding back in this hour of revealing!
I will show you! I will willingly reveal!
But you must be willing to come. 
Let your heart be childlike 
as you believe that these treasures are all real!
And in the revealing there's such fun!







photo credit: http://clipart-library.com/

Comments

Popular Posts