Easy-Peasy

You set in motion
the things I can't move.
They are like boulders to me
but as nothing to You!

Yes, I find myself stuck,
stuck with no direction.
I'm like a wheel in the mud
that leaves me here in isolation.

But, again it's so easy 
for You are not me.
You do all the lifting 
with a breeze and such ease!
Oh Lord, I'm astounded! You're amazing to me!
I'm like a child in wonder 
watching Dad do the 'impossible,'
the most 'impossible' things!

You laugh as my jaw drops 
and ask if I'd like to see more.
"Oh, Daddy!" I cry, "Yes! Do all you have in store!"
You're delighted with my attention
and the faith I have in You.
So you reach down and lift me
and point to the moon that's in plain view.
"I'll give you the moon if you ask Me, My dear!
For nothing is impossible for the one who believes!
And I love you so much and with you I'm so pleased!"




"Then I'll take the moon, Daddy! 
And maybe the sun and a star!
I'll ask for the impossible 
because for You it's not hard!
For I see who You are!"








photo credit: http://clipart-library.com/

 

Comments

Popular Posts