Toss Out the Irish Worry Stone

Money is just a numbers game. And I am good at numbers.
I know how to add up and stack up, without the help of four leaf clovers.

I know how to make things get bigger, so big!
I can make seeds sprout up and grow 
into a tree that bears figs!
How can a seed do that??
How can something so small
make something so large?
And then feed one, feed many, feed them all?

My ways are mysterious, indeed! So get curious!
Lean in closer and understand.
Don't hold back your questions! 
For I'll give you the answers you demand.

Yes, how do I do it? It's so easy for Me!
And easy for you if you will believe!
Yes, these things are hard when you do it alone.
But when you come and ask Me,
you can put down your Irish worry stone.
Yes! Your chances then look promising... In fact! Guaranteed!
Yes! A guaranteed winner because you believe.
And now look! It's all yours for the taking!

See FAITH is the 'money' that gets you around.
It's the commodity that's used to 'shop around town.'
It won't make sense to the natural mind.
But has anything I have ever done 
been done with logic of any kind? hahaha!

So be prepared to be surprised!
For when you trust Me for the numbers,
even leprechauns haven't seen such golden wonders!
The end of the rainbow belongs to ME.
Don't you see? Trust Me for every little and every big thing!
For all the gold belongs to ME!
Just run after Me. Believe Me. Ask Me. Follow Me!
I will give you what you need in this land called Plenty!







Comments

Popular Posts