Come Back

Hope for things that appear uncertain.
The things that appear unsure, not steady. Not yet.
They appear unlikely
and many have given up on them.
But these children... these children forget.
They forget, yes they forgot that I'm able --
I'm able to even stop the sun!
Yes, even time is in My hands!
The sun and moon are at MY command!

So look at Me again. Remember what you forgot.
Come back to the childlike faith 
when nothing was impossible,
and you believed Me despite the odds.
Nothing was too big for Me. 
You believed it deep in your heart!

Come back to where we started. 
Come back to First Love's wonder.
Come back to trust and hope and faith,
come back to full surrender.
Come back to see and be reminded that I haven't changed one bit.
I'm still good 
and still love you thiiiissss much!
Nothing IS impossible! 
Come back to this!

Comments

Popular Posts