Grand Discoveries

The Grand Canyon is still being explored. Everyday new tourists come in and discover. They are fascinated by their findings. They marvel at the structure. They gasp at its beauty and wideness. They take it all in with deep breaths and say, "We are so glad we came. We never want to forget this experience."

My people can approach Me with the same awe and wonder. But they don't have to travel far or go out of their way to do it. I Am closer than they think. I'm a God that is close to them. I'm not like those false gods that you have to conjure up or try to please to get their attention. YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION! I'm right here. I'm sitting next to you. I'm running with you. I'm laughing with you. I'm loving on you with great compassion and mercy. 
And I'm filled with joy as you lean in, as you come to take a closer look. I smile cheek to cheek when I finally catch your eye and you look right at Me. 

Tell My people that I am not waiting for them to get their act straight. They can just come and be like that person who comes to the Grand Canyon - come looking to be taken aback and filled with awe. Tell them to come discover Me. Tell them that I Am looking to be found! I'm not hiding as they suppose! Like the Grand Canyon that can not be hidden by anything or anyone, so I am not hidden from them. They only have to come and look!

Comments

Popular Posts