The Great Flood

I am moving in this day like in the days of Noah when I brought the animals into the ark. They had their 'marching orders' to come. They heard Me and marched their way right in. They responded to My voice. The earth responded to My plan. And it was My presence that made it all happen. 

See, it was not in Noah's own strength that he built the ark. I labored with him. Or really... he labored with Me. Heaven was actively working with Noah. My angels and presence helped him and guided him. He actively obeyed and did what I was telling him, but simultaneously, heaven was putting the plot in motion. See, it was really ME who was driving the ship, figuratively and literally. I set the scene, put the players in place --well in advance (100 years!), called the animals, shut the door, brought the flood. Noah partnered with Me, but the whole thing from top to bottom was My 'brain child', as you say. 

And the last days will be like the days of Noah. And in that day, I will do a similar thing! I will set the scene, push the plot forward, driving the 'ship' Myself. No one will be able to take credit for what I will do. For this again will be My 'brain-child'. It will have My fingerprint on it. So anyone who looks will see the obvious. They will see that I have set this great flood in motion... the flood of My mercy touching every corner of every place in your world. My waters will find every crevice, every crack. And the world, MY WORLD who I love and died for, will KNOW that I am God. 

"As the waters fill the sea, the earth will be filled with an awareness of the glory of the Lord." Habakkuk 2:14 NLT

                  


Comments

Popular Posts