The Third Day

 "Look through the hour glass of time. You can see the sands are slowly making their way to the bottom, escaping through the space between the top and the bottom." He said.

I watched as it slipped through, one grain at a time. 

I looked at the Time Keeper and said, "How much longer? How many more grains are left?"

"Only My Father knows the answer to that question, darling. But I can tell you this: The hour has come. The hour to arise! For together we will go. Together we will watch the sunrise!"

"But I thought the hour glass was almost through? How could a new day be starting?" I asked.

"This is the third and final day, darling. We arise to something new. And this new will burst into something glorious! This third day is a great awakening that will shock the nations and melt the mountains like wax. This third day, will surprise both sinner and saint alike! This day will be wonderous for those who have been looking for it, but jolting for those who are wrapped in dark and evil deeds. This third day, darling, will be the last and final one."

I was both excited and full of holy fear. "What shall I do, Lord? How shall I prepare?"

Suddenly, I watched as He transformed from man to beast as He took the form of a great roaring lion. He stretched His legs as if about to lunge, looked over at me and said, "Ride with me. Throw yourself over My back and ride!"

Comments

Popular Posts