Remain in Me

If you sit here and watch the sunrise with Me darling, you will see ALL things clearly. For I will point out good from evil, up from down, wrong from right. If you stay on My lap, if you hold onto My heart, you will never have a day of confusion. For I am bringing such CLARITY that you will see close up and far away. 20/20 vision indeed!

And will I not rise with healing in My wings? Will I not take you from one end of the earth to the other? Will I not release My Spirit and My Wonder all over you? I tell you, I PROMISE you, I am not working in past tense. I am working in present and future tense. I am working in the now and the here and the forevermore after this! I am stirring up a FIRE in you that will rage against the darkness! I am doing something SO much more than your heart can see right now! So don't slump back into old patterns of thinking. DO NOT slump back into despair and sorrow!! For where am I in any of that? I am not there, I Am HERE! I am in your present and your future! So cling not to the past, cling only to the hem of My garment as I wisp you up to Neverland!

Comments

Popular Posts