The Lover

Open up to every part of My heart for you! I'm not a Lover that sits in the back of the room and only gazes at you. I come to you and lift you. I come and romanticize you. I come and make My ways known so that your heart is full of nothing but ME. For that is My desire! That you be FILLED with ME and only ME. Why would I want a relationship with you without being a part of everything you are doing? I'm not a part time lover. 

You have stolen, yes completely stolen, my heart. I am at a loss for words. I am undone and taken aback by your sheer beauty, your radiance! Who is this lover that comes to Me at dawn to hear My voice? Who is this beauty that lays herself down for the sake of Me? Who is this darling who pushes on when no one else does? OH DAUGHTER OF ZION! You are more beautiful than roses that fill a field, more tantalizing than the honeycomb. I 'waste my days' marveling over you. You bring Me to My knees, they are weak in your presence! How can I even tell you how I feel?? I am beyond words, and beyond expression. I can only continue to shower you then with My affection. For words are not enough! I must SHOW you how dear you are to Me! I must pour Myself over you so you will know the depth of what I am feeling! And this is My great frustration! To have all of this in Me and not be able to give it all to you. But I am opening you to receive. And now from this point on, you will ONLY do just that. RECEIVE. I have so much to give you! So brace yourself for the coming storm is indeed upon you, but not for your destruction! For your good and your bounty! I am going to pour Myself out so strong on you that you will not be able to contain what I am going to do for you!! For I am pent up! I am like a lover pent up with love! And so now the dams are going to burst! You will hardly be able to know your up from your down because you will tumble so freely in My love!



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 


Comments

Popular Posts