Come and Get Me!

Who is this lover that fights for Me? Who is this strong one who never lets go of the hem of My garment but holds on and on and on? How beautiful! How wonderful! How awe struck I am that you want more of Me! You fight for more of ME! You push past the resistance from your flesh, your pride, your self-sufficiency just to have MORE of ME! 

Oh lover of God and cherished citizen of heaven! You are numbered with the chosen and YOU have full access and permission to ENGAGE in the receiving end of things! You do not need to live in poverty, for RICH is your Daddy and GREAT is your inheritance! OH DAUGHTER OF THE MOST HIGH KING! You are cherished among ALL women! You have struck My heart to the core! And so I LAVISH on you even more! I am blown beyond what I can contain. The force of love's wind knocks me over! I am head over heels! You knock Me clear off My feet! 

So do not delay in coming to ask Me! Do not fear when requesting ANYTHING! For My home is your home. My heaven is your heaven. And I give you full access to all its benefits!



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

Comments

Popular Posts