Look and SEE

Keep your ears open and your eyes peeled. I am always speaking, but maybe not in the way that you might expect. So listen in. Lean in. Keep directing your affection on Me. And when you do, you will have clarity in every moment you're in. You will see Me in every twist and turn of life! 

I am showing Myself to be the God of the unusual. The God for the forsaken. I am showing Myself to be the God for those that have no fortune, no hope, no life. I am making My ways known to ANYONE that will come and learn from Me. I will not hide Myself from anyone that seeks to know Me. BUT My ways will be hidden from those that refuse to see it - not because I don't want to show them, but because their unbelief blinds them. They are too 'wise', too 'well educated' for Me and My ways. They will be like the Pharisees that looked at Me, but never saw. 

But it is the Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom! So come one, come ALL!


Luke 12:32

1 Corinth  1:18-31


*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.

Comments

Popular Posts