The Royal Scribe

The creative splendor of the King of kings 

is more marvelous than the Jack and Queen. 

He sits up high, never down low. 

He never frets, for He always knows 

that just around the corner there's a hope that's not deferred. 

A hope that won't forsake you, 

a hope that can be heard! 


Oh loving lovely, oh sweet child of Mine, 

I tickle your hands with My feathered pen, 

for I know just how you shine.


How delighted I am 

as you grab the pen 

and viciously write down, 

the forecast for the coming years, 

what grand adventures in your ears! 


Oh marvelous! 

Oh wonderful! 

You're hearing My Voice so clear! 

You know I'm writing through you, 

you know this well, my dear! 

So you listen and write and listen and write 

and write it all down like a soldier in fight! 

You push past the nonsense that says you're all wrong. 

Oh forget those voices! I'll never bring harm!


Now watch with Me. 

Come listen. 

Come, 

for I have MORE! 

Write it down, each letter, each mark, 

each stroke of the pen, each heartfelt remark! 


I am whistling happy tunes this time, My dear! 

Only this time, the masses will get to hear! 

Have I not said it? Have I not declared, 

that YOU are the one who brings the gospel and shares

it all with the world - I DECLARE!


HOW FAIR! 

HOW LOVELY! HOW GREAT! 

HOW MARVELOUS IS MY WORK IN YOU! 

KEEP COMING! KEEP LISTENING!

FOR I HAVE MARKED YOUR EAR!

I HAVE MARKED IT FOR THE COMING YEARS!



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 



Comments

Popular Posts