Into the Unknown

Skip to My beat as you follow My lead. I'll take you down paths that have yet to be seen! They've been hidden from you, but been hidden FOR you. They are unseen, unknown, unused. They have not been soiled by others' shoes. It is a FRESH path for YOU. It is a beautiful place I call, "NEW."  It is a path only I and the Father and Spirit knew, even when you were born, even when you were first formed in the womb. I pulled your ear so you'd hear Me just right. Even then, I was preparing you for the time of your life! Even THEN I decided that life would be fun! Even THEN I decided that you would take your chances and run! So run with Me, darling, into this scene! Run into adventure! Run in fast and hard as you follow My lead! 


Begin to think simply, begin to think fun. Begin to imagine that it's ME you are counting on! Don't worry about voices that don't concern us. There will ALWAYS be opinions, but REMEMBER I AM THE ONE THAT YOU TRUST.

So if it seems topsy and if it seems turvy, just smile and remember that I've put you on this journey. And I won't forsake you! See! Here I am! Holding your hand! 
And I won't ever abandon the works of My hands!


The Lord will work out his plans for my life -- for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me. Psalm 138:8 NLT

OR

The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands. Psalm 138:8 ESV

OR

The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands. Psalm 138:8 NKJV

Comments

Popular Posts