The Voice of Truth

My sheep hear My voice. They will not run to another. 
For this is as natural as a baby who hears 
and responds to his mother. 

My voice is so pure. It speaks not a lie. 
For I am not man, 
I am not a man that would lie.

I only speak truth, the purest there is. 
It is not tainted or mixed
with man's changing emotions.

I'll never go the way where the truth is not there.
My voice only leads
where it's bright, clear, and fair.

For there's always great clarity
when I speak to you.
So trust Me, Yes TRUST ME 
when you hear the voice of truth.

And remember, My thoughts are not yours.
So the truth might sound different than what you've been told,
than what you have heard, 
than what's 'sold in stores.'

So, let your mind be renewed as My voice washes over.
My Word is My truth!
And My Word does such wonders!

Keep listening. Keep coming. Keep tuning in.
For truth is the door that leads you straight in
and lets you discover a world filled with Me
a world filled with wonder, a world that's amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts