Season of Joy!

One, two, buckle my shoe
keeping it simple for you and you 
in the Red, White, and Blue.

It's happy. It's silly.
It's a joy that's beyond
the troubles in front of you,
the heartaches, the wrongs.

I'm lifting you higher with smiles in this season.
You won't have to try hard
it will "feel easy for some reason."

You'll laugh as you look and say with surprise,
"Things that took so much time
are now suddenly 
SPRINGING
up in my life!"

You'll skip to a beat
that you never did feel.
You'll dance to a sound that 
you never thought real.
You'll give into laughter like never before.
You won't hold back celebrating life anymore!

For this is a time for you to discover
that I answer prayer! 
I have heard you, my Lover!
And this that I do is because I love you.
Yes, this that I do 
is because I LOVE YOU.

Comments

Popular Posts