Free Bird

Good morning! 

Today is a beautiful day! A beautiful and perfect day to be yourself. 

I want you to know, my sweet one, that you are FREE to BE YOU.  You are free to be who I have made you to be, My little birdie!

No more being muffled, silenced, stifled, push down, or told to be something you're not. Hasn't this been the lifelong struggle for you? All you have wanted was to be free from the restrictions people have placed on you over and over again in various ways and various forms - to the point that you hardly know who you really are underneath all the pretending -- pretending to be something you're not only to please others, only to fit what you thought you should be.

And who are you? You are the person you are when no one is looking. When there's no one to please. When it's just you and Me. You are your authentic self when you're not overthinking who you SHOULD be. You are the most yourself in My presence. And this is just one more reason to come to Me! haha! Everyday, come. And I will show you who you are as you relax in My presence. And then once you are in My presence - don't leave! Let My presence fill every moment of your day. Let me interact with you in daily life. Then you will begin to know who I am in the everyday things of life, but you also will begin to be who you really are in those everyday things. You will be yourself as you stay with Me, remain in Me - like a branch on the vine. (John 15:5) You will bear much fruit from your genuine self and genuine fellowship with Me throughout your day. 

This is what I have always wanted for you. I have always wanted you to discover Me, discover who you are and who you are in Me -- finding your full freedom and identity in Me. 

So today darling, let's not worry ourselves about what others think or what others want you to be. Think only on My full acceptance of you. For when you know you are completely accepted, you will no longer feel the need to strive to be anything but your natural self. I love all of you. And my delight is watching you be free. So be free, little bird! Be free!


With all My love, 

Abba, Daddy






Comments

Popular Posts