Winds of Change That Flip the Script!

Don't let September pass you by, 

for the wind is blowing -- 

can you feel it in the sky?

It's making room for more of Me.

It's blowing trees. It's blowing leaves.

It's shifting, twirling, swirling 

for there's a TWISTER to take place --

the kind that will UPROOT, the kind that will replace.

Replace the ones who stand against 

My plans, My steps, My actions.

They resist Me like I'm just a thought,

like I'm not real, like they forgot

that I will have the final say. 

I will speak and on that Day

those things will fall, will fall away.

And as they fall, they'll  flip around,

and somehow fall in place on the ground! 

They'll land securely, safe and sound


Just remember this, my child, 

when you feel the wind 

start to move in your town.


"...the treacherous will be uprooted." Proverbs 2:22 NLT






Comments

Popular Posts