The Sound That Gives Sight

You tickle my ear to hear your pleasure,

the laughter, the song, the sound of Your river.

You let me tune in like one with a radio.

What frequencies I hear when I'm not afraid, you know!


I pick up waves beyond my five senses.

I hear what You're thinking -- 

oh how different it is than the view through my lenses!

Your voice gives me clarity as my eyes fill with light!

Amazing that what I tune into can affect my eye sight!


I don't see myself the way You see Me.

I don't see You either the way You deserve to be.

I've made my own decisions of who You are and who I am.

But you have broken the sound barrier between God and man.

So now I can hear! And therefore I see! 

Your voice gives me eyes and sets me 

completely and utterly 

free!


Comments

Popular Posts