The Tables Have Turned

Open the curtains, the windows, the doors and every shutter in the house! 
My darling! What do we see?! It's a marvelous day for you and me! 
A tractor is towing a lifetime of food, a miracle worker who's bringing Good News! 
To you and your household, to young and the old, the work of the Gospel's about to unfold! And what will we do as we sing this great song? 
We will dance and we'll prance the whole night long! 


Can you see in the distance the flame that's in sight? 
It's wanting to come and fill your home tonight!
  It's wanting and waiting and hoping to come. 
It's wanting and waiting and wishing you'll come… 
on this journey, adventure, this lifetime pursuit, 
it's wanting and waiting and bringing the loot!


I'm launching you into a season where the tables have turned! The light is now replacing the dark. The sword of offense is shining - polished and ready for use! 

The day has dawned and it is now pure momentum that will push you forward. I say again, that this is a day that I'm bringing in the harvest. This is a last ditch effort to bring in the lost! The time is full and ripe! Look around! Can you see how many are hungry for Me? They just don't know how to articulate it. They are like a baby that cries in the night needing his mother but does not know how to say the words yet. Give them this milk! Give them the Bread that will satisfy their deepest cravings. 

It's not for you to decide how this is going to happen. If I've lead you this far, don't you think I'll go the distance with you? I'll bring all things into view and into arms reach for you! Trust Me.




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts