Love Batter

I will teach you how to love the prodigal son. I will teach you what it means to love the ones that are disregarded in this world. I will teach you that what remains among faith, hope and love must always be love. 

For M
y purposes are cooked in a batter of love. 
I don't bake anything without love. It is always the first ingredient 
and the one that can be detected the most in anything I bake.

 For where there is love, there is grace. 
And where there is grace, there is room for forgiveness. 
And when there is room for forgiveness, 
all can be made whole and well again! 

I start and I end with love 
so those that eat My delicacies will be clean and whole!

 I Am the God that loves people.



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts