Positioned To Take Back!

Open up your heart and your mind to all the things that I am giving you today! Is it not wonderful? Is it not mind-blowing? Is it not the favor of God on your life that is shouting over you and your circumstances? 

I am HERE to bring great change and a great awakening to your heart! I am shouting in your midst to rise up and see the manifestation of the Lord in every area of your life! I am the God of Redemption and Mercy and a Restorer of hearts and minds and souls! I resurrect what was dead. I pull from the depths what was swallowed. I raise up those who have been cast down, pushed aside, forgotten. Even Joseph, a favored son, lived through this kind of rejection - but it was only to position him for great things! 

Do you see that is what I have done for you? I have let you journey this way, only to let you be positioned for such a time as this. If you did not take this journey, you would not be where you are and strategically positioned to strike the enemy right where it hurts! I have let you journey right into his camp - unbeknownst to him! 

So - don't worry about direction. You are and have always been perfectly directed, though it would seem that your life has been in a wandering wilderness. Take heart that I am just getting started with you and I am going to take the enemies stolen goods and give them back to you! And you, my darling, will be a voice that calls it back! You have been refined in the fire, but the enemy never has the final word. He is, even now, under your feet! So take back what is yours, darling! 



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts