Here We Go!

It's off to the races with us, here we go! 
Take nothing with you for I've packed what we need. 
Just skip to My beat and dance with your feet
Trust Me, my child, as I lead!

Leave the past in the past, for the future is sudden.
I'm putting this car in drive!
Let's take to the heights
Let's not look back
Yes! Everything predicted’s in sight!

Wowee! Let's Go! It's happening now!
Hold on to your hats and your seat!
No need to worry, no need to turn back
Like I said, I've packed all that we need!

So, come into My fortune. Explore this great land!
I'm moving in ways you’ve not seen. 
It's going to be whimsical, it's going to fun.
Did I mention I've packed all we need?

So COME ON My friend. 
The joy is all Mine!
And I will not, won’t ever, no certainly never will
No, I simply refuse to leave you behind!"

Comments

Popular Posts