Good Morning! (1)

Good morning!

What a beautiful day! I've set My sights today on your future. I have been carefully thinking on it and planning it for some time now! And all has been firmly established in the heavenlies even before the day you were born! I've done the math. I've worked the equations. My pencil stayed behind my ear until the very last detail was worked out. My darling! All has been arranged! It is only for you now to step into these plans and call them your own! They are My plans, but I make them yours because these are the blueprints of your life, beautifully crafted indeed!

So don't let anything be wasted, child. If there is a struggle, know that I want to teach you something in it. I have seen every trial happen before it occurs and I am the Master at bringing things around for the good!

This is a New Day. The struggles you dealt with will fall away to the waste side. They are dropping off of you, even now. You won't fall victim anymore to the lies of the devil that keep you pinned down and immobile. He tried to immobilize you, paralyze you with his venom. But the truth is, he has only backed himself into a corner. He thought he was so clever, but the joke is now on him! HA! So laugh my darling. No more tears. Let peace and hope and happy-joy fill you from the bottom to the top. Choose to eat from the tree of Life, no longer giving in to the temptations that only irritate your belly and make you sick. 

I am delighted when you are filled, filled, filled with happy-joy! I'm happy to see you happy! And how sad I have been to watch you feel so sad. So no more, My sweet darling! Today is a Happy-Joy filled day! Not just the literal today, but for ALL your days and into eternity! Happy-Joy forever and ever and ever for My darling child!

                                                                                                            Love,
                                                                                                             Abba

Comments

Popular Posts