Heavenly Sustenance

In times of sorrow and pain, let your heart find new comfort. Don't look to "old clothes" to warm you. Find the priceless treasure stored up for you! I'm not talking in human terms. I am talking about the life in Christ and the treasure chest stored up for the Saints! 

Don't be in lack! Don't grope for your next meal saying, "Where can I even find a morsel?" when all the while there is plenty behind the door, if only you would open to it.

My mission is not to weigh you down with lofty ideas or rules or anything to do with the pleasures of sin and this world. My goal is to bring you up higher for you to see the astonishing plenty found in Christ! Jesus, himself, said there was food his disciples knew nothing about! (John 4) I tell you that there is more where that came from! Jesus was tapping into a heavenly supply of sustenance and the disciples could not comprehend that in their natural minds, for this provision is not natural, but supernatural! 

I am the Bread of Life. I am your manna from heaven. I am the One who sustains you in every way! I uphold you with My righteous right hand! I am your food from heaven! Be sustained by heavenly things!



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.

Comments

Popular Posts