Message Delivery

It's no small thing to carry the Message. Just as a mail carrier is sent out to deliver the mail, regardless of the weather, so My messengers are sent out. Whether it be a hot summer day or an icy cold December afternoon, the mail must be delivered. The messenger must go! 

So don't wait for the' perfect day' to deliver the 'mail', to release My Message. My messengers go even when it's least convenient, in and out of season. They are always ready to give an answer for the hope they have! The message is alive in them, so there is no concocting needed. They are like a vending machine that is always ready to 'dispense'. The Message is always on their lips because it percolates in their hearts.

I'm sending you, even Today. For Today I live in you. Today you have the Truth. Today is always the best day to deliver My Message.



*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us.



Comments

Popular Posts