The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

There is no such thing as a wasted event. I pull all things together for the good. I gather all the events and circumstances of a man's life like a baker gathers his ingredients that go into a delicious recipe. They are pulled together to make something amazing and beautiful! 

So never look at one circumstance in your life and say, "This defines me." Or "See, God has not come through for me." No, those things are not true. What is true is that I have been with you through it all, never forcing Myself on it, but lovingly extending My hand to you and saying, "Now, let's make something beautiful out of these ashes."


And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28





*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

Comments

Popular Posts