I WANT To Show You

I put My plans within your reach. Though you stretch and stretch for them on your own, you'll never reach them. But when I pick you up and hold you, I lift you in perfect alignment to them so that all you need to do is hold out your hand and they are placed right into your palms.

I give you easy access to Me and easy access to My plan and will. For this is My desire for you - to give you the Kingdom! It's my desire to give you what has always been in reserve for you since the foundation of the world. I WANT to give these plans to you. I WANT to show them to you. I want to let you experience the adventures I have for you! Just keep pressing into Me, letting Me lift you up, letting Me show you, and letting Me lead the way.

***

Trust in the Lord completely, and do not rely on your own opinions.
With all your heart rely on him to guide you, and he will lead you in every decision you make.
Become intimate with him in whatever you do, and he will lead you wherever you go.
Don't think for a moment that you know it all, for wisdom comes when you adore him with undivided devotion and avoid everything that's wrong. Then you will find the healing and refreshment your body and spirit long for.
Proverbs 3:5-8 TPT




*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

Comments

Popular Posts