Plans Wrapped Especially For You

Great are the plans I have for you that are meant especially for you...like a gift to someone. When you give a gift, you pick it out with them in mind specifically. You don't consider everyone in the universe, you only think about that person and what they would love. In the same way, My plans for you are gifts packaged with your name on it. No one else can open them but you - just as no one can open someone else's mail. It's a special package for you to unwrap. So don't bother yourself with other people's packages or going out to buy your own gifts. My gifts are delivered right to your door and they are delivered right in time for your opening!

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 NLT





*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

Comments

Popular Posts