Light, Freedom, and The Resistance

Not everyone will agree with you. It's just the way of the world. The world opposes my Spirit. They resist Him like a child that doesn't want to be told what to do. 

They think that I will somehow limit them. In some ways, they are right, for I will not run with them into their ways and into their sin. They know instinctively that there is no agreement in the darkness they live in and the light that is in Me. 

But they do not realize that I Am the One that can give them freedom. I can set them in open pastures to graze freely. The world only boxes them into its system and makes them a slave to its every whim. I set my people like birds in the sky and let them fly in the open air. I don't limit them by chaining them down, but rather I let them explore My beauty. I give them the eyes to see this beauty. I give them the eyes to see who I Am.


"I have given them your word. And the world hates them because they do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world." John 17:14  

"The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world, so it hates you." John 15: 19

"For you are all children of the light and of the day; we don't belong to darkness and night." 1 Thessalonians 5:5

"Yes, I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved. They will come and go freely and will find good pastures. The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to GIVE them a rich and satisfying life." John 10:9






*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

Comments

Popular Posts