Figure It Out

It's easy for man to want to try to figure out his own way. In his mind, his survival is in his reasoning. Man will always feel like they need to figure it out.  
It's the effects of not trusting Me. 

Adam and Eve trusted Me before the Fall. They didn't lean on their own understanding. Before they were tempted, they recognized that I was more than enough to guide them. They knew I was enough because they knew Me, they spent time with Me. I walked in the garden with them. We were friends. So they never doubted or ever thought I would leave them wanting. 

So don't wake up every morning with a "let's figure out what we're doing" mentality. Wake up with the same mindset as Adam and Eve did: "Good morning, Lord. What's in store today? Thank you for being right here and showing me every step of the way."

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; 
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek His will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6




*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

Comments

Popular Posts