A Fresh Cup

Each morning, there is a fresh cup of coffee. 

You never reheat yesterday's coffee. In the same way, come to Me with expectation 
that I will fill your cup with a fresh word that will energize you and give you 
exactly what you need for the day. 



I serve up only the best blends, so you never have to question My voice.
 My java has a distinct taste, so you'll never be fooled by other voices. 
You'll always be able to tell that it's Me speaking. 



Don't let yourself be consumed with yesterday. History teaches us but it is never our current reality. People that can't pull themselves from the past have a very difficult time drinking my fresh coffee because they don't want to put the old cup down. They must lay down yesterday's coffee and exchange it for the fresh cup. 



So sit back and take it in. Smell its aroma. Feel the warmth of the cup. 
Close your eyes and breathe in deeply. 
Your fresh cup is all you need to get your day started.





*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

Comments

Popular Posts