Carefully Tended To

Who holds the plans for your life? Are they not in My hands? Every day, every hour, every minute and second is held safely in my care. And I will not let one minute fall to the ground. 

I care for your life and tend to it like a baker watches his bread bake... I watch to see that it is perfectly growing and rising. 

I tend to your life like a gardener tends to his plants...ever mindful of the frost and the water level and the sun exposure. 

I tend to you, darling, with deep, deep care. 
I won't let a single moment in My will fall to the ground. 
I will faithfully carry out all that is written in the books for you. 
For that is what I do. I Am God. I Am your God. And that is what I do. 
I carefully tend to My people.


"I myself will tend my sheep and give them a place to lie down in peace," 
says the Sovereign Lord.
Ezekiel 34:15 NLT

The Lord himself watches over you!
The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade.
The sun will not harm you by day, 
nor the moon at night.
The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life.
The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.
Psalm 121:5-8 NLT






*This blog is part of my “Speak Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

Comments

Popular Posts