Under the Tree, Safe with Me

Stay under the willow tree with Me.
Stay under the shade of the maple and oak.
Find rest for your soul, under its mighty, mighty cloak.


For I am like a tree that shades you from disaster,
for my plans are NOT to harm but to give a hope and future!
And where you stand is more important than you think.
For where you stand needs to be lined up with Me.
So stop running and find rest under here with Me.

Why run around helpless as if you have no home??
Remember you are seated in the heavens! 
My heaven is your home.

So, there's no need to fret when the radio waves
tell you a story of unpredictable days.
All you must do is ONE thing, my dear.
Come rest in My shade! Under here there's no fear.

***

I look up to the mountains— does my help come from there? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth! He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber. Indeed, he who watches over Israel never slumbers or sleeps. The Lord himself watches over you! The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon at night. The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭121‬:‭1‬-‭8‬ ‭NLT‬‬


For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29‬:‭11‬ ‭NLT‬‬


For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭6‬ ‭NLT‬‬




photo: https://www.freepik.com/free-photo/female-sitting-tree-enjoying-view-with-sea_7841625.htm#fromView=search&page=1&position=9&uuid=3bdedbc7-096d-49aa-ad9a-fc02a3acc1cd

Comments

Popular Posts