Room with a View That's New

Room with a view. 
I come in and sit down.
I open my pen as you spin me around.
You want me to see the 360 shot,
the one that covers everything -- the whole lot!

I take it all in.
My breath is deep and easy.
This world is so much bigger 
than what I ever had explained to me.

What I see is beauty.
What I see is deep delight!
Joy, sun, happy things...
You peel back the things that block my sight.

You open up a world of wonder to my heart. I'm here to listen and here to record, record Your every thought. I'm waiting Lord...



The first thing I see is people laughing. I hear them as they are joyfully living. Not a tear is shed, because the joy is so strong. There's no room for fear, all their cares are gone. 

And they wish this same feeling for me. They want me to know just how free I can be! They show me that laughter is a roar in the darkness. People hear laughing but to the enemy it brings disaster. 

So I start there. JOY it shall be! No more looking down. NO. No more looking down for me. No more sulking, no more lifeless living. Only thankfulness, gratitude in the land of the living! Why be sour when you can be sweet? 

"Choose to walk this way,"  I hear you say, "Walk THIS way with Me!"






Comments

Popular Posts