Float & Flow



Don't worry about performance or keeping things in check. Just relax and let it flow and see what happens next! 

For I am doing something that you have not done before. I'm going to lift you -- lift you right off the floor and through the door! I'm going to let you glide and feel the wind. I'm going to let you savor what I have so freely given. I'm going to let you taste and experience this grace. For My favor overflows and My mercy is not second place! 

No more earning. No more striving. Those things are not a tool. In fact, they weigh you down, so leave them far behind you as you push forward beyond the rules... the rules of gravity, the rules of staying put, the rules that keep you limited like one who's strapped down at the foot.

Don't be like those who refuse to float, up into the atmosphere, up here its beauty is no joke and there is absolutely no fear. See, when you choose to stay below the flow and not jump inside with Me, you'll only find yourself struggling -- so unnecessarily.

So float! Flow! Let the gravity go! Let Me show you a world that will tickle and delight from your head right to your toes! (don't ya know.) Hahaha!




photo: freepik.com



Comments

Popular Posts