You're Always Welcome

Good morning, Lord! Good morning! 

I come up higher, closer today 
that I might understand Your point of view. 
I look around and take it in and comprehend 
and don't pretend 
that what I see isn't true. 

I walk in and waltz about. Feeling the air.
Your presence is like a sweet song sung in the summer so fair.
My cheeks get rosier as I blush from ear to ear.
What joy there is, what joy for me here!

I don't pull away from the joy that I feel.
I push in farther for this is so real.
The love I could never find below
is palpable here! And more real than all my fears.

I hear you say, "You're free to come and free to go.
You're free to move or stand,
This is your home. You're a citizen here,
a member of this royal clan.
Your life is hidden in Me, My dear.
You're completely Mine 
and there is no where else that you will find
the acceptance, the freedom.
No, there's nothing of its kind.

"The choice is yours for how often you visit
this place of wonderland stays open, no need for a ticket!
Think of it like a forever pass
granted to you, it will never expire, it will last and last!
Never once will I tell you to leave or go away.
I wish you would linger moreif I had it My way!
For I love it when you stay and stay. I love you so much, 
so much in every way.
So you see, I just want your fellowship, your friendship.
I will never turn you away!

"So let's enjoy every moment spent together.
Throw off everything that hinders!
Anything that gets in the way,
toss it, throw it
far, far away!"




photo: freepik.com

Comments

Popular Posts