Grab Your Popcorn, It's About to Get Interesting!

I'm coming to sweep the floor, the house. 
I'm coming with a broom to get the cobwebs out. 
I'm sweeping and sweeping
not one thing will be left 
untouched by My hand 
for this is the time
that I am speaking up.
My voice will be heard, you can be sure about that.

And what will I say in this game-changing play?
Who can say? Who can say?
You'll just have to watch as I play out the game
for ALL to see, for ALL on display.

The characters of evil have paraded around
playing their parts and deceiving the crowd.
But I will pull off the masks and facades.
They will have nothing to hide behind, no, nothing at all.

So don't be alarmed when the truth is revealed.
Brace for it now, so it doesn't throw you under the wheels.
Look for My voice, My truth, My hand.
Look for Me, stay with Me 
to the very end.
Just as a movie-goer doesn't leave the film early
so don't get up now, there's much more for the learning!

Watch the screen closely, pay attention to the cracks
the cracks in the story as I start to peel back
all the lies and deception as their true cards are revealed.
You will see for yourself that what they have said is not real!!

The truth will come as refreshment for some
but for others it will be a blast, even confusion.
They will not understand 
that what they have perceived in the land
is just a witchcraft of lies and deception.

But this is why I am doing what I am doing in this day!
So that everyone will know and all will be pulled from the fray!
I'm coming to rescue you without further delay!

So grab your popcorn and enjoy 
as the movie gets underway!




Comments

Popular Posts