Bowls Are Tipping!

Open up to see a big surprise! Open wide! Fill your belly and let it tickle your sides! A monstrous proportion of life, love and goodness! Is there anything like this on earth?? This is MORE than anyone could ever promise! So don't get disqualified by losing faith and heart. You're not in this to lose! You're in it to win -- so play smart!

Keep coming at Me with a fiery conviction that I will not hold back and I will give you FULL provision! I'm not a man that I should lie, so why would I tease about this? You keep coming and you keep asking! Persist! Persist! 

I will now tip over the bowls in your direction. The wicked will be shocked when their accounts are dried for absolutely no reason! They will look for their funds but it will be swept away! They will try and try to find it but alas! It's gone forever, I'm afraid!  hahaha! It will never see the light of day! For it will be gone and given -- yes it will ALL BE GIVEN AWAY!  

So stay in position. Keep steady. Keep looking. Look up to see what I am doing! Will anyone catch it? Will they see that this is ME? Will they recognize the hand that feeds them is really ME? It's really ME! So don't look away! Not for even a second! For it's coming down fast like a rain in its torrent. And no one will be able to contain what is next! I'm doing something beautiful, so just be ready with your nets and be ready for the catch!!







photo: https://clipart-library.com/clip-art/raining-money-gif-transparent-25.htm






Comments

Popular Posts