Valley of Decision. Where Will You Stand?

I'm doing a new thing. A thing with no strings. A thing that will mesmerize and make people think! I'm doing something unusual -- UNUSUAL INDEED! Can you perceive it? Can you perceive this new thing with Me?

I'm going to throw chaos on its head. I'm going to make the wicked beg. I'm going to make them wish they didn't tread, down this road of testing Me. But I am also going to take care of My sheep! My sheep are so precious, so important to Me!

So which side will it be? 
Which side will you stand on? 

For what you do now will last for eternity. You will reap what you sow, don't you know? Don't you know?? I'm asking each person individually. What will it be? What will it be? I implore you! Stand with Me! Stand with ME! For the blessings will flow like a river of gold, more than any man can ever contain -- for those who line up with Me will have much to gain! But those who refuse and turn away with a huff, will bitterly regret that they did not line up.

So don't be foolish! Come running! Come running to Me! And stand on the side of blessing and peace!

Comments

Popular Posts