Hand-Crafted, Custom-Made.

I open up again to You on this 2-24-24. 
Today is the day that the Lord has made, 
can I say much more? 
The plans today You wove in eternity. 
You smiled and nodded 
as you stitched it together 
the timing, the people --
Your ways to be applauded! 

We can never figure out just how You do it, Lord!
Every detail to the T!
ONLY a God who is GOOD and PERFECT
could work it all out for me!

You match your people,
You bring us together!
You put us in families so we might fully discover
that we all are Your children
and we are all loved by the same Father.

Today is a day that YOU have made.
May we fully embrace You
in this hand-crafted day -- 
wonderfully, whimsically 
and completely custom-made.


This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭118‬:‭24‬ ‭NLT‬‬


(A little side note that tickled me today... 
when I started to write this out, I had NO IDEA that the Psalm was verse 24! And today is 2-24-24. hahaha! God is so clever! He never ceases to amaze me.)




https://clipart-library.com/clipart/handmade-cliparts-3.htm

Comments

Popular Posts