Be Gone With You, Wolves!

I am the Good Shepherd. And I care for MY sheep, even when they are surrounded by wolves -- blood-thirsty, drooling, menacing. Even when the wolves are close, I am yet closer! 

And just who are these wolves who come to harm? Who are they that come to trample, even as they trip over themselves! Their teeth are but a show -- fake! They are frauds even in the very 'get-up' they wear. They deceive themselves to think that they can harm you! For they can not touch the ones I protect. They can not devour the ones I embrace! I hover and cover and shelter my sheep. And NO ONE can snatch them out of My hands!

So, be gone with you wolves! Be gone with you showman!! Be gone with all your 'tricks of the trade' and costumes you wear! BE GONE! For the Shepherd comes not to steal, kill and destroy like you do. The Shepherd comes to heal. And they will ALL be rescued and ALL be well cared for. I, the Lord, have spoken!



The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23‬:‭1‬-‭6‬ ‭NLT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.23.1-6.NLT


“I tell you the truth, anyone who sneaks over the wall of a sheepfold, rather than going through the gate, must surely be a thief and a robber! But the one who enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep recognize his voice and come to him. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. After he has gathered his own flock, he walks ahead of them, and they follow him because they know his voice. 

“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep. A hired hand will run when he sees a wolf coming. He will abandon the sheep because they don’t belong to him and he isn’t their shepherd. And so the wolf attacks them and scatters the flock. The hired hand runs away because he’s working only for the money and doesn’t really care about the sheep. “I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep, and they know me, just as my Father knows me and I know the Father. So I sacrifice my life for the sheep.

‭‭John‬ ‭10‬:‭1‬-‭4‬, ‭11‬-‭15‬ ‭NLT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/116/jhn.10.1-14.NLT


”My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me, for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else. No one can snatch them from the Father’s hand. The Father and I are one.”

‭‭John‬ ‭10‬:‭27‬-‭30‬ ‭NLT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/116/jhn.10.27-30.NLT


What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?

No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
‭‭
Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭31 & 37‬-‭39‬ ‭NLT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/116/rom.8.37-39.NLT


Comments

Popular Posts