Four Doors, One Gate

"What do you see?" He asked.

I replied, "I see four doors positioned in a circle, their sides touching, each facing different directions. One door facing north. One door facing south. One door facing east. One door facing west."

(I'm thinking of Ezekiel's vision of the temple with a gate for each direction... north gate, south gate, east gate, west gate. Ezekiel chapter 40.)

***

Four doors that all lead to one space, one place. No matter the direction you're coming from, north, south, east, west... it is all the same gate. So I will call them from the north and the south. I will call them from the east and the west. And MANY will come and enter in. They will find the door and be wonderfully welcomed into My Presence!

See? I've made a way for ALL to come in. So, no one can say there was no doorknob for them. 

I lead them in and lead them on. I take them by the hand. I bring them through this door of promise and straight into the land! See?? I lead them in and lead them on. I take them by the hand. I bring them through this door of promise and straight into the land!!







Comments

Popular Posts