When You Walk Into The Room

Oh, fair one, fair one!
You leave Me so breathless!
Your radiance blinding.
Your beauty is epic!

I have to look twice 
just to see that it's you.
I'm smitten with wonder
as you come into view.

The crowded room is no match
when you're standing there.
Your hair! Your dress!
It's too much to bear!

You don't understand!
This love is distracting!
I can't think or do.
I must address this attraction!

So I glide to your side
and look in your eyes.
I'm undone with you now.
So don't be surprised...

if I must sweep you up!
If I must have you this instant!
I just can't resist you!
You're the joy of My existence!




You are altogether beautiful, my darling, beautiful in every way… You have captured my heart, my treasure, my bride. You hold it hostage with one glance of your eyes, with a single jewel of your necklace.

‭‭Song of Songs‬ ‭4‬:‭7‬, ‭9‬ ‭NLT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/116/sng.4.7-9.NLT

Comments

Popular Posts