The Groom

You are the apple of My eye,
the fruit that is ready to be picked.
You are the one I look upon.
You are the one I am in love with!

Your heart attracts Me everyday,
more than you even know!
And I'm not ashamed to say,
"I love you! I love you! I love you!"
I'm not ashamed 
for I am the Lover of souls!

And that is the end of the story!
That is what I am in this for.
I am in this so I can be with you
and give you so much more.

And then, THEN together we will live
forever and ever and ever.
You will be Mine and you will gladly say, 
"Forever! I am His!"

Wedding bells will ring
when the Bride finally marries the King!
What a wonder! What a sight!
When He is satisfied with His Bride!
His heart will be filled, 
even overflowing, 
with holy and joyful delight!


I am my lover's, and my lover is mine. Song of Songs 6:3 NLT


Comments

Popular Posts